07/04/2016

5 Spring Trends






As I mentioned in my last post Spring is my absolute favourite time in terms of fashion. Any one who knows me knows that I am always, always cold. I never take my coat off anywhere- work, nail salons, restaurants and it’s only a little bit because it completes my outfit. Spring is perfect for me because I can pull out my summer wardrobe pieces whilst it's still  socially acceptable to be in a coat. So, here are 5 spring trends that I am currently lusting after, in my dream and reality versions… 

Click on the numbered text below the products to follow a link to buy!

1. Leather 
and Florals

The mix between a feminine print and a masculine leather has long been a spring classic of mine. I also love wearing these kind of dresses with cowboy or biker boots.

Dream

2.1.

1. MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Oversized studded textured-leather biker jacket, £1,585
2. MARY KATRANTZOU, Laroy printed silk-georgette mini dress, £1,135

Reality 


1. H&M, Biker jacket, £29.99
2. ZARA, Baby doll printed dress, £19.99- SALE!


2. Spring Fur 

Maybe I am biased because of my chronic coldness but I think you can totally wear fur and keep it looking fresh for Spring! Added bonus- lots of fur goes on sale in the summer...

Dream


1.2.

1.VINCE, Colour-block rex rabbit-fur gilet, £462- SALE!
2LILLY E VIOLETTA, Fox-fur scarf, £2,025

Reality 




1.

1. TOPSHOP, Desert patchwork gilet, £65
2. FRENCH CONNECTION, Colour block faux fur stole, £25.00- SALE!

3. Comfy Shoes 

I am quite tall for a girl so I will literally do anything I can to avoid heels- I struggle to walk in them anyway! The rise of the smart trainer has been around for a while but now I have lots of other options. From lace up pumps to Louboutins ballet pumps or even a chunky low heel this Spring I want them all.

Dream

1,2.


1. AQUAZZURA + Poppy Delevingne Hero Ballerina suede point-toe flats, £505
2. MANSUR GAVRIEL Leather platform sandals, £495

Reality 


1.2.

1. ZARA, flat lace-up d'orsay shoes, £29.99
2. DUNE LADIES, KIMBA Mule Wedge Sandal, £25- SALE!


4. Cold Shoulders

There is nothing more flattering than a flowy, off-shoulder dress or top after one too many ice-creams 

Dream

1.2.


1. ELIZABETH AND JAMES, Maylin crinkled silk-georgette top, £240
2. APIECE APART, Sayulita off-the-shoulder printed silk-crepe dress, £445

Reality 



1.2.


1. H&M, Off-the-shoulder blouse, £7.99
2. MANGO, Flowy print dress, £49.99

5. Sorbet-Hues and Lace

Nothing is sexier than a peek of sun-kissed skin through shreds of lace but the amazing thing about it is that you can keep it looking demure and elegant. Bodycon is a thing of the past, now it's all about mum jeans with a  teeny lace top. 


Dream



1. VALENTINO, Tiered lace dress, £910
2. HANKY PANKY, Soft lace cup bra, £75

Reality 







1. H&M, Lace dress in powder pink, £49.99
2. URBAN OUTFITTERS, Lace halter bra, £20

ARW x

No comments:

Post a Comment