17/05/2016

Holly's House Edit




www.hollys-house.com is a beautifully curated selection of interiors and gifts. Holly is a budding interior designer. She decided to start a company aimed at bringing a fresh style to the interior design world, and making beautiful and unusual home wares more readily available. I have a habit of going onto online shops and shoving a load of things in my basket that comes to a million pounds. I then defeatedly log off and do it again the next day. So this time here is my little edit...









All I want is...


Dipped blue ceramic vase, £12
Turquoise Druzy Ring, £38
The World is Your Oyster print, £31.75
Medium brass pineapple tumbler, £43

To do list, £8
Pineapple and Gemstone mask
Herbivore, £37.50


The cube, green marble table, £249.50

Copper string lights, £37.50

Cotton stripe grey pom-pom blanket, £148


No comments:

Post a Comment