16/05/2016

3 moves to your beach bum

This plan is courtesy of a very special man in my life: my personal trainer. My sister and I had been unfortunately unfit members of Virgin Active for a long time until Reece came into our lives. He accepts our natural laziness and knows exactly when to push us and when to give up! He is very skilled at his job and has many a success story, so from Reece to you, here is the new plan to give you that effortlessly pert sandy bottom for your new Marysia bikini. For your reference, I didn't ask him the name of these moves so I have semi-made them up!

1. Lunges


3 sets of 8

Step 1:

 Step 2:

 Step 3:


2. Leg Raises:


3 sets of 8

Step 1:

Step 2:

 Step 3:

3. Weighted Squat:


3 sets of 8

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Get the look:

Nuxe oil, £19
Marysia bikini, £210

No comments:

Post a Comment