12/01/2017

Make a small bedroom feel like a luxury hotel room

With my first little interiors project nearly finished, I thought I would share my experience with one of my biggest goals. I wanted the apartment to feel like a peaceful haven and one of the things I particularly wanted to do was to create a bedroom where you could get the best nights sleep. For me, I never sleep better than when I am in a luxury hotel room so I worked hard to try to recreate this feel. I thought I would share some of the ways I tried to achieve this and a few extra tips I would go to next time.

So here is your checklist:


Wall Lights

Wall lights make a great modern little feature and are perfect for a smaller room where you don't want big overbearing lampshades.

copper wall light, scandinavian interior: Wall Light Edison Copper Sconce Glass Shade Bulb Included Vintage Retro in Home, Furniture & DIY, Lighting, Wall Lights | eBay:

Large Painting

Traditionally paintings were a sign of wealth, so a large piece of art makes us think of luxury. With modern abstract paintings, you can really use them to pull together all of your colours or add some interest into an otherwise quite plain room.

Blues and purple canvas art - looking really nice with light wood tones: falling on water by caroline wright.:

Textured wallpaper

I love, love, love textured wallpaper. It creates a warm and homely atmosphere without taking away from the clean hotel look we are going for.

Anthology 03 Collection by Harlequin. #harlequin #interiordesign #wallpaper…: Graham & Brown Emily Paintable Wallpaper for bedroom accent wall!:

Statement Headboard

A recent trend has seen headboards turning into headwalls which is something I'm totally for. But, whether all the way up, all the way along or just there, a headboard is essential to a good luxe bedroom.

Gorgeous subtle color palette and variety of dreamy textures! andrew beasley: Florence Deau styles the Palette Desk By &Tradition At Hôtel Bachaumont, Paris | Flodeau.com:

Crisp sheets

Probably the most important thing in practical terms and you'll be surprised the difference you feel getting into bed.

✖️️MORNINGS // Muse by Maike // http://musebymaike.blogspot.com.au Instagram: @musebymaike #MUSEBYMAIKE: Crisp, White sheets - always:

Luxury Bedspread

An easy way to dress up your bedroom every morning.
Champagne Matt Satin Throw: SIMPLE MODERN NIGHtSTAND | Black fits every master bedroom décor and this nightstand isn't exception | #luxuryfurniture #interiordesign #masterbedroomideas For more inspirational news take a look at: www.bocadolobo.com:


Occasional Chair

Great for putting on stilettos and also adds a little plush to the room.

BLUE VELVET CHAIR |Modern Bedroom Chairs Ideas modern design, modern chairs ideas, modern chairs| | http://bocadolobo.com/ #modernchairs #chairsideas: Griffiths Design Studio:

Mirror 

A mirror opens up even the smallest rooms and doubles the size visually.

Here we showcase a a collection of perfectly minimal interior design examples for you to use as inspiration.Check out the previous post in the series: Minimal Interior Design Inspiration #45Don't miss out on UltraLinx-related content straight to your emails. Subscribe here.: Beautiful Bedrooms For Couples | modern and calm bedroom design for couple with big mirror 300x242 ...:

No comments:

Post a Comment