20/09/2016

Seasonal Lust List

Working in magazines I’m never quite sure which month it is. Summer has only just flown past and here I am working on our December Christmas issue- not that I’m complaining! Working on a Christmas issue means I can start thinking about a time where you can jot down a list of wants and actually hand them in to be bought for you buy loved ones. So, happy Christmakkah and here is my wishlist! 

Click on the pictures to follow the links


Some beautiful blueberry hydrangeas from FLOWERBX


These Whistles side-striped trousers



These white crossover trainers


This faux-fur coat


A silk pillowcase


Sleep in rollers


Some good quality everyday leggings from Splendid


This Iris & Ink skirt


This Jigsaw blouse


A Diptyque candle in Mimosa


A beautiful knitted throw


This jacket



This Boden coatigan



This classic


No comments:

Post a Comment